Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Angel Whispers by #mgstephens216

Angel Whispers started back when  was a child in the 1980s.  I spent a lot of time alone as a child and would spend time at the beach collecting sea glass that i learned from a friend.  Many times walking the beach collecting the glass I would be in a constant walk of prayer. I only pick up the glass in my path,as I walk in constant prayer  i receive great confirmation while listening to the angel whispers as they guide me.

What $25.00 gets you your own custom made pendulum with your personalized Angel Whisper.



#angelwhispers

 #mgstephens216 aka #thecrossstreetoracle216


#angelcompassproductsandservices    

         Angel Whispers   
                       by theCSO216                                                   


Moon 


Make an appointment with mgstephens216@gmail.com me4 your Angel Whisper message.  As I say to you your angel message. I will be creating a 4 link  chain to your custom made pendulum.  You can use this pendulum to signal in on a angel messages and signal in on  angelic healing to heal u and others. #mgstephens216 
Cash only on site! to make appointment inbox here-mgstephens216@gmail.com
                                         forced by American Law to say-
                  *for entertainment purposes only*

Rooted




Micheal

 



Heart embrace


 
Unleash Love
 


                                                                                  Empowered
                                                               

#angelreadings #supportlocalartists #seaglass #lakewoodohio#clevelandohio #thecrossstreetoracle #mgstephens #angelwhispers #mgstephens216 #thecrossstreetoracle216 #oracle #oraclereadings 


$25 gets you a personal Angel whisper message and a pendulum. As I give you your message I will be creating your pendulum at the same time. At the end of the reading I will teach you how to use your pendulum- 

All this for only $25.00
 #summerspecial #2017
 30 minute appointment=
15 min Angel Whisper reading-
15 mins to go over on how to use your personal custom made pendulum just for you ;)
anything over 30 mins will be an additional cost. $25 per every extra 15 mins
thank you Namaste
 Marisa Gumercinda Stephens

PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my
 photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

No comments:

Post a Comment